There's a Hole in the Bottom of the Sea - Create a Smile Stamp Video Design Team Debut20:00
- Create a top folding card by cutting a piece of 8 1/2 x 5.5 piece of cardstock and folding in half at 4 1/4 inches.
- Using watercolour paper, saturate the paper with water. Go back and forth with the brush using different shades of blue dye ink. Add some waves with your brush. Blot with paper towel.
- Stamp Wild Waters onto a piece of vellum. Cover with white embossing powder. Heat.
- Attach your vellum to the watercolour and cut a circle into the front of your card through all the layers.
- Using a pencil, trace the hole onto the inside of the card, stamp the octopus and watercolour. Add the bubbles.
- Create a banner and stamp the sentiment. Attach to the card. Erase pencil marks - Voila!