I am back again with another adorable stamp from Jessicalynnoriginal! I used the Thanksgiving Turkey is my Best Friend stamp set and I love the distressing and how it all came together! This card is another contribution the Jessicalynnoriginal Design Team which I am so lucky to be a part of!
This is a 5x7 card.
1. I took a piece of 10x7 cardstock from the Kraft Stash Paper Pack by Tim Holtz as the card base and folded it in half.
2. Next I took a piece of 4 3/4 x 6 3/4 Barn Red Cardstock from Close to my heart and ripped the edge off and distressed it using Vintage Photo Distress Stain. I crumpled it into a ball and carefully flattened it. I glued it onto my card base.
3. Next, I took a Manila Tag from Ranger, and the tree bark embossing folder from Tim Holtz, and I stamped the embossing folder using the Dictionary Stamp from Stampin up using Memento Black ink and embossed the tag.
4. I distressed the age using Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Barn Door and Spiced Marmalade.
5. I attached a ribbon that I stained using the E55 Copic marker and the ribbon is retired Color Readt Ribbon from Close to my Heart.
6. For Brentwood Owl, I coloured him using YG97, YG95, E15, E18, E55, B02, Y13, N8, N6, N4, N2, R35, R29, and Black 100.
7. I attached him using 3D tape and added a metal sentiment from Tim Holtz.
8. Lastly I stamped the leaved using the Fall Harvest Stamp in Barn Red and Autumn Terracotta by Close to my Heart and took a water brush and coloured them in. I topped them with a coat of Rock Candy Crackle Paint.
Hope you enjoy!